Doing Business in Africa
The pandemic has shown us a huge need for change. While some are calling for disengagement and de-globalisation, we believe that the future of African-European relations lies in increased exchange, based on resilient and sustainable networks.
This also means we need a new mix of online/offline, physical presence/virtual exchange, face-to-face work/remote teams.
Hence, with this online-workshop series we are looking for new forms of collaboration and new business models.
Why this Online-Workshop series?
To get quick and profound insights into East Africa’s business opportunities through direct interaction with local players.
More in detail, the overall purpose of this series is to …
- … get introduced to a variety of new business models shaping collaboration with African countries
- … learn about new business opportunities
- … get hands-on local contacts and
- … at the same time get introduced to modern agile collaboration concepts
Who is attending?
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in African markets
- Entrepreneurs who are already active on the continent but are still looking for new business models and opportunities
- People who are interested and wonder what a future-oriented African-European collaboration could look like.
An Online-Workshop series in three parts
In the first session, we will start in Rwanda, showing the big opportunities in this small country. Second, we connect to Silicon Savannah in Nairobi/Kenya, East Africa’s digital hotspot. Third, we will connect to both countries again and discuss new approaches for African-European collaboration:
With these events, we want to bring together purpose-driven organizations from Europe and Africa to collaborate and co-create.
The price for one part of this Online-Workshop series is EUR 120,– plus 20% VAT.
The price for all three parts of this Online-Workshop series is EUR 200,– plus 20% VAT.